Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Applications

Guild Application

1. What is your Toons name?2. Class ?3. Armory link.4. Age (one word answer is fine here)5. Main raid spec and is your offspec Raid ready?6. What is your availability?7. What is your raid experience?8. What is your Guild History?9. What will you d...
Small Extremus 6y
Extremus263003Member avatar small Hoofytank 6y
Applications

Raid Team Applications

This is your chance to make a good first impression on the GM and his Officers. Please take 10-20minutes to fully answer these questions to the best of your abilities. Try not to give one word answers. Goodluck // Please Copy and Paste the below q...
Small Extremus 6y
Extremus141723Member avatar small Arbatrix 6y
Applications

Scrub Core

This core is looking for future !337 raiders. I named it scrub core cause i want this core to out beat the other cores and say to them so what im a scrub i just beat firelands 7/7 what now?! But before we can get to say that we will be taking it s...
Small Taintedhoof 6y
Taintedhoof211870Small Jenah 6y
Applications

Officer Applications

This application is for members of atleast (Veteran Standing) or have been in the guild for atleast 1-2months. Please copy and paste the questions below and respond to this thread. Good luck.1. How long have you been apart of Dismantled?2. How hav...
Small Extremus 6y
Extremus151094Member avatar small bloodlight 6y
Page 1